Jobs - Product Marketeer
Product Marketeer Roeselare (BE)
To be successful in this role, you understand what it takes to make a high-end brand better every single day. Therefore, you should have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years’ product marketing experience, preferably within a manufacturing or technology company
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing/Business
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience working with and across multiple functions
- Proactive, well organised, and able to manage a varied and challenging workload
- Fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is a plus
As part of our passionate and creative marketing team, you will act as the linking pin between marketing and product management, and will be responsible for the following:
- Manage our product launches from a marketing perspective in close cooperation with Product Management and R&D
- Prepare and maintain sales toolkit
- Organize photography and video
- Assure availability of new products for HQ showroom, international showrooms and trade shows
- Content management
- Coordinate post launch feedback and product activation, according to the requirements in the different countries
- Maximize the full potential of our product portfolio across all international markets
When you become a part of Modular, you become part of a family at the same time. Although our roots are in Belgium, we are a global player, which gives an international touch to the job. As a new employee, you are expected to think freely and thereby actively contribute to the development of our business so that we can continue to be at the forefront of architectural lighting.
Working with Modular
Inspiring architects, interior designers, engineers, installers and our partners with the best architectural technical LED lighting in the world is what we do every day.
Our products are engineered and developed in Belgium on the foundation of quality and technical superiority. Together with our own and external designers, we add our visual signature that creates the unique and recognized Modular design.
We value reliability. Say what you do and do what you say is our motto. Any question or remark from our customers or partners is another opportunity to find the perfect solution. As much in product as in service.
At our Modular homebases all over the world, we have a unique atmosphere that thrives on creativity and change. Always with respect for each individual or group, giving chances to all.
This has built the unique brand communication and visual strength of Modular.
We are lighting experts, we create lighting solutions and that's how we become the brand.
WE ARE MODULAR LIGHTING INSTRUMENTS