Jobs - Credit & Collection Specialist
Credit & Collection Specialist Roeselare (BE)
Manage cash inflow & escalations, and improve processes and specifically in the Collections process? Then the position of Credit & Collection Specialist might just be your next step!
- Bring back the current C&C activities from our external service provider.
- Take transition lead for the (sub)process, manage backlog and setbacks
- Execute the day to day collection activities for defined customers (Belgium + export).
- Report to Finance Business Partner & manage all internal and external stakeholders such as Customers, Sales & Account Managers, Order Desk, Customer Service
- Maintain an effective delinquency control and follow-up process according to our standardized way of working for all customer accounts that are late, delinquent, potentially delinquent, or written-off.
- Perform remaining enabling Order to Cash activities (e.g. rebates, credit notes with open items, …).
- Follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations from business
- Monitor KPI’s and identify opportunities to improve the outcomes
- Participate in improvement projects
- Be a good problem solver, with understanding the root causes of the issues and implementing structural countermeasures
We are looking for
The ideal candidate should have minimum a Bachelor degree in Finance and 2-3 years of related experience (or equivalent). As a skilled Collection Specialist, you contribute to the development of concepts and techniques. You have a pro-active attitude with analytical and strong communicative capabilities.
You are suitable for this role when you additionally have:
- Experience with the collections and dispute process
- Knowledge of Dutch, French & English is a requirement.
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, Open minded change agent who demonstrates the right behaviors
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Classic setup of C&C activities
- Work alone but as part of a small team
- A great work environment with flexible options
- A competetive salary according to your experience
- Group Insurance, Hospital insurance & Meal vouchers
Working with Modular
When you become a part of Modular, you become part of a family at the same time. Although our roots are in Belgium, we are a global player, which gives an international touch to the job. As a new employee, you are expected to think freely and thereby actively contribute to the development of our business so that we can continue to be at the forefront of architectural lighting.