Jobs - Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager Sweden
Job summary and responsibilities
- You are responsible for maintaining and increase our turnover
- You are responsible for maintaining a good relationship with existing and potential customers as well as other commercial links in the decision making process
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing our network in Sweden
- You are responsible for creating new projects, monitoring them and support the customer from order to delivery
- You manage your own contacts and project portfolio and report to the Nordic Sales Leader
- You work in an inspiring environment at our Nordic headquarters and become part of a dynamic and driven team - you will work with customers in Stockholm with regular trips to southern Sweden
- Optionally, you live in Gothenburg with a strong network and broad experience in the lighting industry
Essential job requirements
- You have a passion for architecture and interior design with experience in the lighting industry
- You are motivated, independent and commercially driven
- You are creative yet well-organized person with high level of cooperation both internally and externally
- You have an established network with our target group
- You speak and write fluently in both English and Swedish
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM system
For more information, please contact Björn Spångmark at phone number +46 768-915 715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with modular
Modular Lighting Instruments has been conquering the world since 1980 with its leading high-end architectural lighting, in which creativity and technology are key. Modular sets itself apart from other players in the market through its complex and persistent identity and pronounced drive for individuality. For our partners and customers we are not only "a brand". By listening, absorbing and adding our expertise, we fulfill the customers needs and desires by co-developping the right solution.
In addition to the headquarters in Belgium, we have showrooms Amstelveen, Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Luxembourg. High-end design lighting by Modular can be found around the world in prestigious projects such as the Phaeno Science Centre in Wolfsburg (Germany), the Royal Flemish Theatre in Brussels (Belgium), the Casino at Ostend (Belgium), the Tom Ford shop in Milan (Italy) and in private building and refurbishing projects.
Lauded with several international awards, Modular Lighting Instruments received this year (2015-2016) a Henry van de Velde Label for Vaeder. In the past good design, goed industrieel design and many more awards have been awareded for our ranges.